The three-stepper motor Vario simulates the movements of the human arm, having a shoulder, an elbow and a wrist. In this way, finding the right camera position is extremely quick and easy. The Vario can be used in conjunction with the Robotic Tutntable, Centerless Table, and the Cube operating on Tent Table (with the tent removed).
- Computer calculated lens-to-product distance
- Computer calculated arc of movement up to 3.2 ft
- Control Unit and 33 ft motor cable
- BASIP software license
- Type H frame reinforcement is necessary
- Maximum camera weight: 11 lb