It's amazing how much gets done when no one cares who gets the credit.
What we lack in politics and hierarchy, we make up for in collaboration and transparency.
We understand that when life gives you lemons, you need to make lemonade… or work from home.
We believe in a dog-friendly environment that encourages big dreams and beer Fridays.
Located in the growing warehouse district, Near West Side of Chicago, Snap36 works with several top Fortune 500 companies, from big box retailers to manufacturers and distributors. Using industry expertise and the latest innovative photography technology, Snap36 creates interactive 360° & 3D imagery to provide unprecedented online experiences for our clients.
We’re breaking the rules of the traditional photography model and that’s why we’re seeking highly motivated, energetic people to join our ranks to help us provide amazing and creative imagery, at warp speed, to our growing list of premier clients.
360° & 3D image capture is the process of positioning products on a robotic turntable to create an electronic image which is capable of user manipulation in a web browser. Proprietary capture software and hardware is used to create a series of images within a supplied specification. The Product Coordinator uses the software to check in and track products through the production process. Products are unpacked, cleaned and prepped for capture to meet project specific requirements.
• Receive, prepare and track products for image capture
• Meet or exceed assigned task productivity rates
• Maintain production area in a neat and orderly condition
• Strict attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills are required
• Sound judgment required to identify and report problems to supervisors and contribute to resolving them
• Must be able to train quickly, follow procedure and exhibit the task management skills necessary to meet or exceed productivity requirements
• Detail oriented for accuracy is a must
• 1+ years experience with Microsoft Windows operating system and applications
• Very comfortable with technology and willing to learn
• Very basic understanding or familiarity with photography
• Achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals
• Schedule introductory phone appointments with Marketing Executives through
• Prospect key decision makers and executives to create influence in target accounts
• Utilize sales training knowledge and consultative approach to coach prospects to see value in Snap36 services
• Learn and retain proprietary photography, process, technology and software knowledge
• Manage and maximize Salesforce.com to gain an edge in time efficiency, goal achievement and activity metrics
• A professional with at least 1 year of sales experience with a verifiable track record of high volume appointment setting
• A team player who treats coworkers well and wants to see their company win
• Optimistic about the future and desire to achieve monumental goals
• Hungry to make a business boom and change an industry
• Agile in their thinking and receptive to coaching
• Organized with their time, schedule and work
• A notch above their peers in communication skills: written, verbal and in-person
• By default a listener and consultant
• Striving to achieve the highest quality output in their work
Fill out the form below and put the position name in the subject line. We’ll get back to you shortly. Can’t ﬁnd the right position for you? Contact us anyway! We’d love to hear from you.